Probably Drunk
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Probably Drunk

Probably Drunk's forum

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

guild app.

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Alc

guild app. Empty
PostSubject: guild app.   guild app. Icon_minitimeThu Nov 22, 2007 8:45 am

CHARACTER INFORMATION

Name: Alcaline
Race:Tauren
Class:Hunter
Level:70
Played time on your character (type /played ingame to find this):21 days

In short write your current gear:currently normal pve gear 67-70, am attuning for kara (1st fragment completed) and wish to join for kara asap if possible.

PERSONAL INFORMATION

Is your understanding of English good enough to communicate both spoken and written with the guild: both yes

RAIDS

When we start raiding we will expect you to join us in the raids as often as possible.

HISTORY

Previous Guilds: currently in Azure i am looking for raiding guild.
Previous Servers: None
Reasons for moving guild or server: i want to move to this guild because i want to do karazhan, and stay if possible.
Highest instance you ever did in World of Warcraft with any character: Bot,Arca.

OTHER INFORMATION

CPU:
Memory: 1gb ram
GFX: 9600ATI
Internet Connection: 8 mbps
Do you have a microphone and are you willing to use this during raids(You wont be forced): i do have a mic and will use it if necessary but if it won't be totally demanded i won't.
If you have anything to add please do it here:Though i'm a "Huntard" please don't consider me as a noobie...i'm playing this hunter for quite some time now, i've experienced A LOT of instances and have an arena team for gaining skill in pvp and for my hunter generally... i want to join this guild because of it's awesome members (i know a few) and of course raid progress. if you think that i could in any way slow you down or make your guild worse then i understand a refusal Smile
Back to top Go down

guild app.
Page 1 of 1