Probably Drunk
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Probably Drunk

Probably Drunk's forum

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

ylidan fury warrior

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
ylidan

Number of posts : 1
Registration date : 2007-11-14

ylidan fury warrior Empty
PostSubject: ylidan fury warrior   ylidan fury warrior Icon_minitimeWed Nov 14, 2007 11:54 am

hi guys i have a friend in this guild , use to be teammates in the game but the diferent guild split us long time ago . he tell me this is a good guild , and i will like to join becouse i leave FEROCIOS KITTENS BECOUSE THEY DONT FOCUS ON RAIDS ANY MORE. this is mi main ylidan . i have a shamy resto lvl 70 an alt kara att and done some kara runs with him and i ahve a second alt fire mage 69 but the most active is ylidan . i have done kara many times as a tank as a healer and as a fury dps 2. i need a team work to go to an end game mode. so if you like to invite me i will be luky to start again raiding with you guys . thanks to URASAMIS . i am 23 years old . i can be online every day after 17 pm server time . good luck guys and ill w8 for ya ..msg..
Back to top Go down
Elyrinia
Admin
Elyrinia

Number of posts : 36
Registration date : 2007-07-11

ylidan fury warrior Empty
PostSubject: Re: ylidan fury warrior   ylidan fury warrior Icon_minitimeSun Nov 18, 2007 7:37 am

Thanks for applying Ylidan. Your application has been successful so next time you are on contact any officer in-game for an invite.
Back to top Go down

ylidan fury warrior
Page 1 of 1